View Single Post
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny771 View Post
Hi again all,
................ Black wheels(centre) with a chrome ring. Centre more in the middle of the rim not on the outside like i got now.

Ive got 215 F, 255 R (look small).

What is the Max size i can fit (please be realistic).

If you have nice wheels id love to see them ....Please state size, Brand and cost, along with the pic. And any spacers i would need.
Benny,
Can't provide you exactly with the type of wheel color combo you asked for, but the Fikse FM-5's with a black or titanium color center spoke might be what you are looking for. I noticed that you have the rear brake vents on your car, so your rim widths might be a little limited. The duct that attaches off the vent is of sufficient width that it will interfere with the tire if the rim goes too wide. Even then, there may be some grinding involved to get the clearance you need. The rim combo set will cost around $2800-$3000.

I'm running Fikse FM-5's 17's x 10 in the rear and 17 x 8 in the front. The rear tire is a 275, though you may go up to 285 depending upon the manufacturer. I use the factory wheel spacers that came from Porsche.

Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P
Old 07-24-2008, 06:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)