View Single Post

Todd - thanks for the offer. I am at the bottom of the world. Next stop Antarctica. And at the moment, it feels fairly close.
But I do not think the WUR is the problem - at the moment. If I get to the point of suspecting it, I may take you up.
I really suspect the fuel head or an air leak I have yet to find, in some exotic location (which is why I have not splurged on a digi WUR yet). Intend to shortly pressurise the intake system as in pic, to see if I can find any more. But with your situation in mind - this is how I found my injector blocks to be seriously faulty. It takes about 1/2 hr to strip it down this far and then you can easily test all this end of the system. It takes about another 1/2 hr to remove CIS gear and manifold if you need to replace injector blocks.
Goran - I saw a clip few days ago - on You tube I think- of a 911 evading police in a late night run thru a city in Sweden. Hmmm. Test driving a customers tune up??
Regards
Alan
Old 07-27-2008, 06:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)