View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwasbury View Post
Paul, thanks for the comments. I put the bumber boobs back on. Not sure what to do with the holes and the license plate lighting without those boobs. I kind of like the stock look anyhow. I plan to keep it stock looking for the most part. I do find myself lusting after some Lindsey Fuchs (like you) though.
Know what you're saying - I too aim to keep it otherwise stock appearing... save for them some-day Lindsay's 8-). Sigh...

A GT3 bud of mine referred me to http://www.caplugs.com/ for bumper plugs, I'll surf there or otherwise hear local hardware stores carry body plugs to try. Eventually I'll have them welded and respray the bumper, hopefully. Figure the weight savings is nice, and ANYTHING is better than them insipid triple D's - which are *normally* a GOOD THING! 8-)

I'm running nekkid for plate lights. Figure a pig's headlights light up the rear tag enough as it is, beyond that I'll just play dumb - which I'm good at. Hopefully it's a non issue. I'd already Sharpie'd over my plate light lenses prior anyway so they were rather er um 'dim' heh heh.

Really dig your blue... how far down in NJ you? Would you consider heading to CT 8/23 for an Audi / Porsche gathering I hold each year? Beers and burgs and cool dudes and ridiculous cars... love to meet you. We usually get ~ 85 cars, maybe 1/2 dozen Porsche's, Ferrari's, etc. in addition to all the S-Car Audi's...

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 07-28-2008, 10:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)