View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by full quack View Post
Never had mine on the freeway/interstate for play purposes, and have never been to a track. I drive mine everyday and commute to & from, on country roads & such.
So with that being said, I've seen indicated 125 on several occasions & 115 damn near everyday on one isolated short straightaway while commuting to work. Now that may not seem too much, but please note that the posted speed limit on my entire commute never exceeds 40mph, with many a curve posted at 15mph. So it's damn fun no matter what!!
One of these days the long arm of the law is going to catch me, but until then....
Mark
+1....it's as though I wrote those words myself!
For me, 125 or so, or until the road condition and/or traffic becomes an issue. Gotta be safe, you know. Thank God for radar detectors; it's saved me more than once. Sure would like to know what she'll do when given unlimited road and no safety issues. With my mods, I've always suspected that 170+ was achievable, and it sounds like I'm not too far off.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)