View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbailey930 View Post
145ish pre rebuild down front straight at Summit Point. Too much traffic in N. Va anymore
Man are you crazy, you use to speed in VA??? That is the only state where I DON"T speed... the cops there right each other tickets!!! No radar detectors either...I hate going through VA, only for that reason, otherwise it's a damn fine place.

My old partner lives in VA and is now a local cop and he has horror stories of guys writing EVERYONE, including military (right of the plane from serving overseas), LEOs, relatives, etc. When I managed an account in MD, some of our guys were MD police and troopers and they had been written in VA, so I can imagine what they do to John Q Citizen

20+ MPH over the speed limit or anything over 80mph = misd. reckless driving (I am not revealing how I know)....I better stop I am getting the sweats
1987 930 - K27 7200 / DAS Full Cage / Blownsix Intercooler / BB Headers / Zork Tube / Tial 46mm / Adjustable WUR / RPM Activated Solenoid / Open Element Air Intake / Smart Racing 27mm Sways / 24 and 33mm Torsion Bars / Adj. Spring Plates / Wevo Strut Brace / Monoballs / Tow Hooks / Oil Cooler Scoop / Brey Krauss Harness Truss / Race Seats / XD-16 AFR Guage/ 17" Kodiak Racing Whees and Nitto NT-01 255/315s
Old 07-30-2008, 08:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)