View Single Post

Glad you enjoyed it...ya should have been there, looking back it really was hilarious.

In the end, I had to get an attorney and come back to VA. Plead to speeding the violation(no NY points), my company paid for eveything and I turned it into a paid 3 day mini-vacation to see my old partner and family. Lemons to lemonade, that's all!

Anyway I apologize for the hijack, I guess around 150mph in the 930. It was getting a little iffy, so speedometer glances were few and far between. Maybe with the corner balance, good alignment, suspension upgrades, lowering, weight reduction and big tires, a retest is overdue.

By the way my speedo is not too far off... maybe 5mph at 120 or so, verified by GPS. Some guys say they are WAY off, like 10-12mph.
1987 930 - K27 7200 / DAS Full Cage / Blownsix Intercooler / BB Headers / Zork Tube / Tial 46mm / Adjustable WUR / RPM Activated Solenoid / Open Element Air Intake / Smart Racing 27mm Sways / 24 and 33mm Torsion Bars / Adj. Spring Plates / Wevo Strut Brace / Monoballs / Tow Hooks / Oil Cooler Scoop / Brey Krauss Harness Truss / Race Seats / XD-16 AFR Guage/ 17" Kodiak Racing Whees and Nitto NT-01 255/315s
Old 07-30-2008, 09:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)