View Single Post

Garage
I love my 911, and am a chevy guy at heart. I work in the automotive field, so I thought I would chime in. The corvette is a hell of a car. Of course its not a gt2, but in that case we should find a speed test with a car faster that the gt2, and put the porsche down. I think that z06 held its own for the cost of the car. That z06 motor is bullet proof. Wait till 09 when the z06 has a blown motor in it with 630is HP. Dont get me wrong, but your looking at a car that costs the same new as some of the old turbo porsche's are selling for. Maybe we should be fair and put the z06 against the cayman since price is about the same. I bet everyone that put the corvette down would be a little more quiet. I'm not getting mad, but this is apples and oranges. Both nice cars, Porsche is nicer in my opinion, but dont act like the corvette isnt americana qnd a head turner non the less. Bye the way I like the old 911 interiors. New ones are plasticy and looks like it was designed by toyota jmho
Old 08-06-2008, 10:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #98 (permalink)