View Single Post
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

yes drive a 930 1st

if you like the off the line performance of your 3.2 then you wil be disapointed with a 930 for short burst of power.

i have owned several 911s over the years including a 89 911 3.2
i now own a 79 930 as well as a 1975 carrera with a 3.0 and my favorite car i have owned was a 1977 911s with a mildly built 3.0 euro motor. this car was a blast to drive and was a bit of a sleeper and was always the set of keys i grabed out of 4 911s i owned at that time.

dont get me wrong i love my 930 and love its long legs but if im just running up to the store i jump in the carrera. i had collected all the parts to build a turbo motor for one of my cars untill i took a ride in a 930 and decided that what i was wanting was really two different cars and theres a trade off for both.

bottom line is enjoy your car and build or buy what works for you because at the end of the day the smile has to be on your face

sorry for the rambling but ive been in your shoes
Old 08-10-2008, 01:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)