View Single Post
"I am the liquor..."

When or if I plan to ever sell my whore, the ad will be a picture of my modified 930, just the way it is, with all of the OEM factory parts that I've removed...spread out in the picture around the car. If I don't get what I'm asking, for the whole shootin' match, I'll start putting the stock parts back on, and sell the mods on the used market. Everything that I've done to my car was done in the name of increasing dependability and driving pleasure.

IMHO, the secret is not to find yourself in the throws of a "fire sale", in which you're at the mercy of the buyer. Keep impeccable records, write a nice advertisement with good pictures, price the car right, and you'll find an ass for the seat...PERIOD

I can be a real d_ck when some schmuck shows up to negotiate me down, beacuse I removed some worthless bits of metal that Porsche called A/C!!!! But hey, if you really must have them Mr. Pussy-always-wanted-a-Porsh-turbo, I've got them for ya right here in this box!

Dang, I need a drink...
"Ladies and Gentlemen, from Boston Massachusetts, we are Morphine, at your service..." - Mark Sandman (RIP)

Last edited by sand_man; 08-18-2008 at 06:57 AM..
Old 08-18-2008, 06:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)