View Single Post

I'm aware of your perspective having been through many market swings over the past 45 years of exotic car ownership. People pay lots for autographed things too. Not my point. A 930 that morphed into 934 935, well set up as originally developed over 30 years ago, will do well on track against most current super cars. That they made 18000 of them is good as more can enjoy. The 930 is a super car for the masses when returned to the original development. The fact that they are still affordable is good. That way I can afford to keep more and others that appreciate them for what they are can deservedly have the pleasure of ownership to use as a great driving machine, not just chattel. The 930 is really something else. The definition of desireable is being put forth by some that may have a different opinion than mine. Price appreciation concerns are only part of the equation. Just my 2 cents worth. I do not get to excited when the other exotics make noises as I know what they are really capable of. I spend lots of time at the road race tracks. Bottom line is unless you can really put up some big bucks a 930 will do just fine. That the uninformed of 930 ownership advantages who do not realize or care is not my mission.

Last edited by voitureltd; 08-20-2008 at 08:42 AM..
Old 08-19-2008, 07:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)