View Single Post
After the next project

Garage
Thanks!!

Jim,

Thanks for the help. I will save the RTV for another day and use the loctite case sealer as you suggested. From what you have said, this will be a better solution.

I am letting the trans drain for a few days before I finish cleaning the surfaces and put the plate back on. I wish this was also out of the car and upside down but I don't have the time or a good enough reason to do so at this time. This will have to last until my rebuild and the major work starts (hopefully 2 more years).

Lastly, regarding the picture with the relay. I was told by another pelicany that this was a tester for the CIS system. Can you verify that this in fact correct? Only 3 of the holes in the relay grommet have metal in them, meaning whatever you plugged in would only use 3 pegs/studs to connect. I'm just wondering if something should be there or not and what would that "CIS tester" even tell us?

Thanks,
Bryan

PS. I will change he relay in back from red to black. What is the difference between the two internally?
Old 08-24-2008, 06:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)