View Single Post
Slantnose from HELL

Hey Juice! Good to see you are having positive progress. I built a carbon panel that fits over the bottom mount of my Hargett shifter and placed a MBC under the shifter. I feel the MBC are more consistant. I too tried to find a Porsche Motorsports MBC which is the one in the picture. They are no longer available, I asked Kevin at Gunnar if he could get me one and he was the one who let me know they are no longer available. He did try to see if there was any in the system sitting on a shelf but no luck. I did see one on ebay a while back go for a arm and a leg. Maybe your buddy with all those prototype cars may know someone who will part with one. For now I am using a Turbonetics MBC. Not pretty but it is well hid down between the seats. I did think of machining my own MBC to look like a Motorsports unit but haven't got that far. Keep up the progress "G"
Twin Garrett's, Big Valve, Xtreme Cylinder Heads, JB Racing cylinders and machine work, custom JE pistons, GT2 EVO cams, GT3 oil pump, modified 3.2L intake, 80mm TB, custom Intercooler, equal length headers, DFI, KEP Stage 2 custom twin disc, G50 custom gear set, LSD, Tilton trans pump, Fluidyne cooler
Old 08-26-2008, 02:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)