View Single Post

Garage
Jeff, great project! Sorry to hear about your clutch woes. Haven't been able to make it up to Raleigh as to meet up with you or John as my ride has pretty much been in surgery since late May.

FYI , Reaper is planning to make a road trip to Albemarle in his 'Blackbird' 935 in November to visit the shop where his 944GTR replica is being built and maybe you and John would like to join me and him in a little road trip action to Charlotte to visit Zuffenhaus, then on the Hickory to visit my friend Matt Drendle, who in addition to having just about every racing turbo porsche ever made, just acquired the 'Bad Boyz' Turbo 3.6 and Lemans winning GT1 Then plan to make a run to 'The Dragon' before giving Reaper his send-off back to Texas. Should be one helluva road trip with some awesome photo ops, so get that clutch fixed!

Anyhow, regarding your project, have you already lowered your car? What parameters are you going by to dial things in? Do you do any tracking now? My car is lowered, but has sports all around and from what i can see, Weltmeister adjustable sways. The ride on my car is great, but just a little too soft for the track at the moment. Howcome your are not going with front coilovers and raised spindles?
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 08-26-2008, 04:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #32 (permalink)