View Single Post
Gon fix it with me hammer

Garage
Hugh, as far as i understand, the idea is that the micro black hole they intend to make, is to small to "consume" anything, and it should cease to exist soon after creation, because of the hawkings radiation... at best, it would "fall" down if left unattended, because of it's mass and the fact that it's so small that it would fall through anything else... and expire as it radiates it's energy , before it can even "suck in" enough energy to sustain itself

i guess we should be rooting that Hawkings is right about his Black hole radiation theory

good thing that pretty much all the dude can do is think really hard about things like this...
he's not distracted by trivial things like, do i need to buy those RSR fuchs for my 911.. or should i rather spend my cash on an engine rebuild ?!?

if i see something weird coming from the direction of Switserland, i'll post it on PPOT... give you guys some time to say yer prayers
Old 09-06-2008, 03:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)