View Single Post
Infidel

Quote:
As for Lonman, he's a idiot, for sure. Doing those kinds of speeds on public roads is just plain stupid.

Agreed, those kind of speeds are stupid on roads that people aren't expecting it! It's fine to do those speeds on the autobahns in Germany though, the people there know that they need to stick to the slow lanes, then keep an eye on their mirror when pulling out to over take and then pull straight back in again, imagine that!!
I'm in the states at the moment, my first time, I can't believe how bad the lane discipline is here, Iíve spent more time under taking cars than over taking, either on the bike or in the car, it's frustrating beyond belief! I thought we were bad in the UK, you're on a whole other level here!

I think most of us are guilty of driving outside the law, and if we were honest we'd love to drive around like smokey and the bandit, its dumb granted but fun, if nobody gets hurt then no problem, right?
Old 09-06-2008, 06:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)