View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGanzman View Post
"Come into my lair" said the spider to the fly...

Well, I've got a serious Jones for the Turbo car - gonna go drive it on Tuesday. If the whole rest of the car is "high & tight", and the PPI comes back fairly shipshape, I'm in like Errol Flynn! Hey - worst case - I could gank all the Turbo bits off and shelve 'em, right; or is that ludicrousness at its finest?

Thanks for all your help (read: "Enabling") so far Gents - keep those cards and letters coming!
Actually I have thought about that. I have stripped a fair amount of weight off my widebody (2512 lbs with gas topped off) and if I really got serious and took off another chunk of weight, I would have a turbo body which is the 911 I want to drive because it isn't skinny looking like 911 NAs, yet it could be powered by virtually any engine since the weight ratio will be favorable.

I don't think you need to go there quite yet, once you drive the car you will appreciate the turbo.

Just don't rush into a purchace. Right now these cars are being sold everywhere you look. Even at this site, several long timers have bailed recently. So take advantage of the economic situation and find a great 930.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)