View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebrewhomeboy View Post
From what I understand, the ring is considered a gift. So it's hers. Since I haven't heard from her at all in something like 3 days now, I can report her missing. That would at least get the ball rolling, legally.

wow yer where i was at 10 yrs ago! run like a mo-fo..............split/leave/haul ass/get outta dodge with this one. in regards to the ring.......if ya dont like the idea of it being pawned for more dope, then explain to her that it is a promissary note to get married. since she has defunked on that promise legally in some states you get the ring back.

as mentioned 10 yrs(where i am at) it will be merely a speedbump in yer life. for now get yer stuff back and move on. if not move out to another home with no forwarding address. i promise you they will want to come back sooner or later and the same crap happens again. i made damn sure there "was no coming back", once the line in the sand was crossed.

she left on my birthday 9/22/99.................BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT I EVER GOT OR EVER WILL GET! BAR NONE!

since heavy duty users tend to hang together, you have upset the hornets nest big time by getting cops involved. just get yer stuff back and step away from the dysfunction..........NOW ASAP!

lets see how many of these have i read just like this, just exactly like my situation, here on pelican over the last few years. you aint alone on this juan buddy........ITS EVERYWHERE! illegal heavy duty drug abuse or prescribed heavy duty drug/booze abuse(my case).

man i dont do/handle DYSFUNCTIONAL BEHAVIOR NO MO! EVER! good luck with this.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)