View Single Post

Well, the raw chit colored 930 will be delivered Saturday AM. I did some thorough research and everything comes up peachy. I would have paid 35K for the car and considered it a great deal. I payed asking price and I feel was a steal. This is my 5th one, but 1st 1980. Car will be on dyno Monday AM. Engine was heavily worked on by Doc from 930 Doc. A highly respected no b.s. modder. The engine is bulletproof as attested by how perfectly it has held up over the years. Previous owner is a stunt pilot. I know David and he is proactive in taking care of his toys. Owner before hand (for 14 years) is one of the most highly regarded PCA members in the country. None of previous owners play games – I fully expect the car to perform better than stated. As is sits right now turning 3.5 sec 60’s at .07 boost is a warm up – just time the shift in video. Will run a little rich at 1 – just as it should – perfect. Manna from heaven ☺
Old 10-09-2008, 10:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)