Thread: Texas Mile
View Single Post

I think its hit or miss sometimes with excellence.
I have found that excellence has always at least a couple of interesting articals.

But as for the bias towards Calif or AZ car's I have not payed attention too the specifics of the owners unless the story somehow had such facts tied in. I however can deffinitly agree with or understand rather the feeling some of you might hold.

Compaired too most magazines I have read past or present Excellence and most the Porsche magazines are alot better. Crap I also collect Toyota Celica's & seldom do you ever get anything with those cars other than some horrid abomination ( which is sad. )

Regardless of what anyone will say, I certantly feel there is more comradery amongest Porsche owners, with many other makes you dont find that. So with that said I should say if Excellence has not placed more east coast cars or midwest that is truly a shame!
Besides I am from Calif, so if anyone wants too post a ride from back east or midwest please do so!

Sorry wont beable too do any balls too the walls driving until January ~_~
Old 10-10-2008, 05:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)