View Single Post

Argh. Thats about all I have to say about this wiring stuff. I would very much appreciate some more help. Ok, heres the deal. I have no idea what some of the things sitting on the engine are. I have some wires that have been hacked at and replaced 2 or 3 times by the prev owner (I'm basing this on the color changes of the wire as it travels it's path) and there is no connector at the end of it. I am very unfamiliar with this, the only other car I did this work to was a 67 Mustang, and that was very simple. I got the 3 sets of white wires hooked up, but as for the other stuff... Sorry I'm at such a loss. Ok now that we all know where I'm comming from here we go.

1) JP said "The 3 pin connector is for the distributor fuel injection points". Where are these and what do they look like?

2) Is the control box located behind the battery control only the F.I. stuff?

3) I don't have any numbers on my wires, any of them. I think they are all worn off. So I unplug the wires from the control box behind the battery, and use that? Or am I looking for a differant switch.

4) I need to get all the air hoses hooked up too. I don't see too much of a problem getting that together right now, actually I beleive I have al the hoses connected correctly. The only this with this is I don't see how the air filter caings are orianted on top of the air intake.

Well, thats if for now. Please answer these like Im incompetant, I aveing the worse time here. Thank you in advance for all the help.
Old 10-03-1999, 02:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)