View Single Post

Garage

So it was proved I got this car done and tuned to easy to drive, even my lovely wife Tanja got the taste of fast run by driving it (because I broke a while ago the 915 gear box of the grey 964 RS she is usually driving...)

Pics from the last race of this season: Last race: 2 Pole Positions, 1 victory in the first start, everybody else lapped during the race before the victory lane The second start was a big failure for me, another drive shaft relaxed and gave up, so I didn't leave the start line... Easy win would have secured me the whole season overall Championship of Porsche Racing Club Finland (now I only got the 1st position of hte series of the fastest street car class ), but because I wanted to drive maximum for my own satisfaction, I suddenly dropped to the 4th in total. anyway lots of fun, a very fast track in the scale of Finland.

Anway, the seasons last photos:
And boys with their toys: for this season I ordered the tailor made MOMO driving suit with precise measures, but they still delivered it with stupid mid stomach body bump. Let see if I can get next year more narrow waist cut suit I do have some similar problems as Reaper930: I also try to do the car suit my body: and the body with a reasonable collection of very functional muscles doesn't look too catwalk-like after some (not even too many) nice food and comfortable life gaining few extra kilos... If winter goes as I'm dreaming, my car will be 20kg:s lighter next year with driver

Last edited by petri; 10-17-2008 at 02:14 PM..
Old 10-17-2008, 01:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #45 (permalink)