View Single Post

I do not have a Vintage license to use it with so I wanted to sell it and use the running gear in a Porsche DE car. No takers @ around $13K ( chassis only ) so now am putting 935 rear suspension in ( it originally ran with around 400hp so it was ok without it) but will need that after putting in the 600+ HP twin turbo freshly redone ( about $35K worth ) motor. Add another + or - $10 k or so for the other stuff to get it updated to current vintage specks, as it was last run many years ago. Then next year I'll put it on the track ( lots of offers to get it sorted for me by other Porsche race drivers ) to run with the big dollar ( 800K to over 1 mil ) Porsche factory or Porsche/ Kremer built ones. Then maybe I will get some big bucks offers. Or maybe I will get the nerve to drive it myself and keep it for awhile. Still will sell all or just the chassis as this race season is over now in WI.. Otherwise it will be a work in progress till next summer and the price will be adjusted up wards as it is being completed in case anyone gets the bug to jump in.

Last edited by voitureltd; 10-23-2008 at 05:59 PM..
Old 10-23-2008, 09:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)