View Single Post

Garage
Finland has also a strong movement to complain about environmental noise of the race circuits, like I know somewhere else in Europe has happened. And also Nordschleife has regulations of 97dB for the cars as an average day. Some tracks in Europe and in Finland are begging 95 dB, so I'm redesigning the exhaust system. During the last races in Finland I had temproary silencer to pass, but here is the solution I'm going to build for the next season:
1 big centre silencer and 2 side silencers, something like Apex or so... and still with optional additional silencer to add. and if there is a race where catalysator is obligatory (like in Sweden), then side silencers can be changed temporarily to race-cats. Here some phososhop and sketch. Of course the diffusor which is under construction would fit better in this way...

Old 10-29-2008, 10:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #47 (permalink)