View Single Post

Stock performance doesn't mean anything to me- I could build anything I want because I am talented enough to do so. To the chooch who just wants to get into a fast car and not know anything except that Road & Track says it will beat Ferrari's lowest model or Porsche's non-turbos (that is what almost all of them compare) the vette is perfect. To someone like me who wants what the next person doesn't have- I choose Porsche because I want to modify any car that I drive and I know that a vette will deteriorate over a far shorter period of time. Hey, I slapped around a Z06 with 500 to the tire and had much fun doing it. Next time around with the ZR-1; Ill hit him with more boost, timing and displacment and achieve the same results. Anyone who has any engineering sense or builders sense knows that the vette is not built well.
I would rather live in a wooden shed than a cardboard mansion...
Oh- I almost forgot. The new ZR-1 needs 6.3 liters and a supercharger to put out 25 more horsepower than a 5.7 liter normally aspirated Porsche motor... I don't want to hear about cost, engineering is engineering no matter how you slice it.
2008 C6/Z51 Corvette
Old 10-30-2008, 07:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #38 (permalink)