View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
+1000 on Minerva being an awesome color jwasbury - your car looks postitively electrified. I love it. Must be real entrancing in person I bet.

Busy beaver you've been with it there - impressive hit-list of 'thangs' you sorted already. Nice!

Happy anniversary! My 1-year was 2 weeks ago (funny I ended up with your same exhaust - great mindz). I celebrated by taking her off insurance and storing her for a winter's slumber 8-(.

*BUT*

I did manage many blissful crisp fall vehicular bonghit commutes prior and she went out on a tremendous note. Funny, the intermittent bog'd 4th gear misfire I was getting healed itself for it's last month of enjoyment here. Go figure.

She's under a taught stretched soft red cover for now, sniffle.

]
Paul, you nutty cookster, master or prose you! Where the hell u been? Missed your arabesque style post as of late. No chance of jail-breaking her out of hibernation in december and joining us down south for some dukes of hazzard style fun? I too have been enjoying 'vehicular bonghits' all summer.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 11-04-2008, 06:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)