View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicersr View Post
Paul, you nutty cookster, master or prose you! Where the hell u been? Missed your arabesque style post as of late. No chance of jail-breaking her out of hibernation in december and joining us down south for some dukes of hazzard style fun? I too have been enjoying 'vehicular bonghits' all summer.

HA!

Too funny juice. Man, gotta say I'm both flattered and impressed anyone took note?

Thanks for noticing, for the mention, and to your thoughts on my thoughts about thoughts. "Arabesque" prose... "nutty cookster" - more HA! True, it does seem I tend to compose rather uniquely - I'm known in the Audi circles for such and further shenanigans and try to tone it down for 'here' heh heh. Good you appreciate it 8-). I try to keep up with Sandman... yeah that's it blame him.

Jah, it's true... life's been kicking me arse lately and taking no prisoners. 20% layoff 7/31 here and another 20% last week. Survived but it's FUGLY and I'm out hunting. Then it's year-end here which is crazy. Oh and ALL of my anniversary (10yr. and cruised to Bermuda!), my wife's bday, and my 3 kids' bdays AND all the holidaze occur mid-Oct. to 12/31 so I'm f'n flat out.

SUX!

Sorry you asked yet???

I'd love to head down and join youses, but unfort. reality for me is no way Jose... or hose B for that matter. Reality = biatch

Last year I kept it insured and used it on nice clear daze, but this year she's stored for various reasons - ah well - life comes at you fast... hold on! Oy...

ANYwho... hope yer enjoying the bejeezus out of your 934 - one of my faves here there anywhere ayup! I'll try to keep on here more, I've not been here or Renn for quite a few months unfort.

Oh and sorry for the threadjack jwasbury! 8-)

| '07 S6 | '98 M3 vert | '01 M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 S8 | '95 S6 6gang | '88 M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 11-04-2008, 09:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)