View Single Post

Garage
Hey guys, only a couple more spaces left on the 'Drendel Tour', so those of you on the fence, let me know.

Have decided to lock down the Days Inn downtown Asheville as the place to stay, since it's central, has good parking, decent room prices, and is a good meet-up place before starting on Sunday's drive. Please call them at the above number (post #32) to make a reservation. I don't think that there is much going on in Asheville that weekend to fill up rooms, but don't wait too long

Also, have decided to make reservations at one of my favorite restaurants in downtown Asheville, 'Chorizo's' a Tapas joint, so i you want to join me, let me know. Atmosphere is chill (owner is from Mexico city) food is amazing and they have great Sangria!

All in all. shaping up to be a great weekend... a good mix of Pelicans, Rennlisters, amazing cars and great driving. Those of you who have an inside line to the weather gods, start asking for good weather now, but it looks good so far per the computer models.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 11-05-2008, 05:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)