View Single Post

Well Reaper930 - None of this HP is my doing. I essentially walk into it. At this stage we are trying to sort out why its not as expected and how in the heck to solve my clutch problem. The clutch pedal travels back about 6 inches before it engages and then it fully engages in the following 1/2 inch with a vengeance. On hills - Heal and Toe may help solve the problem. As of now continued practice is my only solution. Getting back to the cars purpose - it was owned by a very pro-active PCA member. His intention was to have a b.a. track car that he could possibly drive to the track. His eagerness got the better of him and he ended up with more than bargained for. So the car rarely left the garage. Bottom line - its not real street able. Cant imagine being stuck in stop & go traffic. Reaper - I am not in Houston. I am in San Antonio. I would like to get together with you guys. I am in Houston often. I would really like to see what people do with their 930 & 935. Your welcome to tool around with mine any time you want. We vacation during Nov & Dec. I will find a way to drop you an email. Thanks and if there are any suggestions about making my clutch easier to deal with - please let me know.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #66 (permalink)