Thread: Manual Heat
View Single Post
Doug Siegel

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanUK View Post
The 3.2 carrera has an additinal engine bay mounted electric fan.
The 3.2 carrera also has the thermostatic auto heat control box, so you don't want any parts from there Doug, you need earlier parts. AFAIK you only need the one lever unit. The only difference anyway is the cable, maybe each lever has a cable. The single lever uses a twin cable like a V rather than possibly two single cables needing two levers. I know the cabs had two cables.
The other thing is some cars had a hand throttle lever too, not sure if that would be classed as a second lever.
Nathan,
Robert @ DC automotive is suggesting I buy the 3 speed controller along with the 1 or 2 lever system. Any thoughts about the 3 speed?

Thanks,
Doug
88' blk/blk 930: Haltech EFI, Twin Plug, Pauter Rods, Nascar Bearings, custom crank work, dowel pinned case, ported manifold and heads, Kokeln I/C, SC Cams, Turbonetics ball bearing 62-1, BB headers, RARLYL8 Zork, additional 993 oil filter, plx/inyourface gage, RS style coilover, Fikse FM10-17 wheels, TIAL 46mm 1 bar. (where the heck did all my money go?)
Old 11-10-2008, 06:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)