View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne at Pelican Parts View Post
Both cars did not meet reserve at I think they maxed out at $430K or so for the yellow car and $275K or so for the red one. The red car is really, really a beater in it's current condition.

-Wayne
Wayne, Your right, from the photos it does not seem in cosmetically show condition, instead it was restored to a mid 80s 934.5 "race usable" configuration/condition ( the yellow 934 that got bid $155K more) as that was returned/restored closer to its 1976 original specification. Well all the better as it may discourage some from not using it on track and offer less keeping a expensive restoration cost in mind. According to the PR it was reconfigured to a mid 80s development by a notable shop and used on track with good results since completed. The car looks to have all the right stuff to make it function well. I hope he reads this forums "objective observations" if I get the bug to abandon my stuff and get one that is ready for track use.

Last edited by voitureltd; 11-17-2008 at 02:13 PM..
Old 11-15-2008, 11:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)