Thread: Slant Nose
View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Quote:
Additionally, although there are a number of variation on the theme. Porsche never used "differnt shops" to do thier slantnose cars or other items for thier Special Wishes (Sonderwush I believe.. my German is very rusty these days) Program. It was all in house.
... but they did use dealerships.

The US '86 Slant that was in my shop a few weeks back was such a car. Full documentation as it was purchased at Barrett-Jackson. A photo album of the full "dealer option" was included. All of the authentic factory Porsche parts were installed on a 930 at the dealership. I went over that car with a fine toothed comb and was amaized at the level of detail and perfection. The only hint of the history was the missing 505 code. The window sticker was included as well as Porsche factory documentation. Very impressive auto.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)