View Single Post

Send a message via AIM to Chuck Jones
Rocket: That was one heck of a steal....the set of manuals I bought from you. They were still (and still are) in the original box and plastic bag that shipped to the Porshe dealership....when I reference them, I'm careful not to crimp the pages or get grease on them.....that was one heck of a find....and I thank you for them. I much prefer the hard copy to a CD for ease of reference. I used them the other day to trace the wiring to the footwell blowers....but was surprised to find that the diagram didn't show the blade fuses in there, so Porsche must have added those sort of on-the-fly when a problem arose...which i'm finding they apparently did with a number of items in the factory slantnose.

I also use the Bentley manual to supplement the 930 information since a lot of the body parts are the same....and found a brand new Bentley and 101 Projects on eBay for half of what they usually cost. I see a number of Porsche service manual buys on eBay periodically, and would encourage you to put in an eBay search routine for them so they pop up on your computer when one comes up for sale.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)