View Single Post

The hole I found with the rubber grommet/plug was right at the level of the floor pan on the vertical section of sheet metal in front of the rear seat cushion area so the wires were sitting right on the very left rear corner of the floor pan. I cut a slit in the rubber plug and fed the wires through it.
I have a hard time describing the location and I should just go out there and remove my subwoofer, pull back the carpet and take a picture of it to clearly describe it.. but it's dark out now.

I don't know what to call that section of the cars sheet metal where this hole is. It's in the left rear bottom corner at floor pan level in the vertical section of sheet metal that goes between the seat cushion and the floor pan.
I was happy to find that hole because it was in the perfect location for my install.

It's possible that it doesn't exist in all years of the car either so you could just drill a hole and put a grommet there for the wires to go through.

No way would I would want to feed the wires through the center tunnel with all the other stuff in there, and difficult access for running wires....
Old 11-20-2008, 02:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)