View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooney265 View Post
Les,

I just received the manuals. Didn't fully install, yet. Was able to look thru the 930 manual and was very impressed/informed!

I'm going to a PCA event this weekend. Will have time early next week to install. I'm assuming I'll have to use the install disk first and then follow the prompts to put in the rest of the disks???

Thanks - Shannon
Just put in the Install disc and I have it setup pretty easy with instructions.Let me know if it is not clear, so I can work on it some more. The other 17 discs are not used unless they are called for. Porsche's are on DVD #8. You may want to label it (Porsche). If you are working on a Chevy, it would call for a different disc. BMW, different disc, etc. Some discs have multiple makes. When you pull up you year Porsche, it will prompt for that disc if it is not in the drive. Then just Pick maintenance, Diagnostics, Technical Service Bulletins, or whatever, and point and click away. Includes all tools needed, part numbers, and costs, instructions, you name it! You'll never understand how you got along without it! VERY easy to use.
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT

Last edited by les_garten; 11-21-2008 at 06:26 AM..
Old 11-21-2008, 06:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)