View Single Post
After the next project

Garage
Updates

Guys, thanks for all the help on this. I tried to add to this post earlier the website froze when I tried to add the message. Anyways, I wanted to give you some updates on what I ended up doing.

I ran the wires through the grommet in the back by the heel kick underneath the back passenger seat on the drivers side. It was right below the fuel pump and behind where the swing arm bolts up to the frame by the cylindrical tubes. I know, now how hard it is to describe the location.

Innovate recommends that the grounds for the gage and the computer are grounded together so it was probably better that I did it this way. I also tied in the power for the gage and computer at the same 12v switched power source under the dash.

Everything is up in running good and I was able to hide the Innovate box behind the cover where the fuse panel is in the engine bay so you wouldn't even know its there.

Thanks again to all who helped. I am sure I can take pictures if someone needs them but pretty easy once I was blessed with this boards wisdom!!

Happy Turkey-Day

Bryan
Old 11-22-2008, 04:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)