View Single Post
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by x98boardwell View Post
Do you happen to have any pictures of this removal or what I need to remove to separate. I'm guessing I will need to remove more fuel lines since I would be separating from the throttle body which is staying on the intake... correct?

Thanks,
Bryan
Bryan,
Here are a couple of "before" pics when I did my 930 engine build. The photos show the mounting location of the distributor/air box. They are numbered 1, 2 and 3. The photo also shows the control pressure fuel lines going to the WUR. If I remember correctly, the numbered locations will allow oyu to remove the control unit from the engine. There may be some additional lines, such as the fuel distribution lines, but you get the general idea.
NOTE: The Pelican forum BBS rescaled the photos. I hope you can see the red boxes with numbers. If not, just save the images to your desktop and scale up with your viewer. If not, PM me and I will email them to you.

Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P

Last edited by WERK I; 11-25-2008 at 08:30 AM.. Reason: added note
Old 11-25-2008, 08:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #86 (permalink)