View Single Post

Garage
Brock, ask those who are continuing on to Asheville for Sunday's run if they would like to see the BW plant, but i will depend on what time the Drendel tour ends. May be late when we get in to Asheville. PM me your cell and we can discuss more

Just got back from a day of hiking in the Maggie Valley/Cherokee area, interspersed by two straight days of driving the proposed route. Will be emailing out the final route with times, etc in next day or so, so if you dont get it, let me know. Did it in the Carrera, which while no turbo, is one awesome mountain attack weapon. If the weather holds, those of you who decided to join Gabe and i are in for some incredible driving. Just some pix to entice you guys who are still on the fence....

At the end of the Dragon, hanging out with the ricer and biker boyz... one guy came up and was amazed that he was having such a hard time hanging with a '24 year old car'
Thor's (one month old son...had his own full harness baby seat) first road trip... post dragon pix

Cherohala skyway at speed

While for some the 'Dragon' gets all the PR and may be anticlimatic, we will be going on lots of 'Dragons' that are just as good, if not better. The best thing about driving the mountains this time of year is little to no traffic on most roads. So strap em on guys and screw whining about the no heat, and come do some driving!!
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 11-25-2008, 10:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #55 (permalink)