View Single Post
Metal Guru

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911st View Post
A C2T is a great car out of the box.

The stock K27 7200 turbo is good unit. Taking the cat/muffler off, keeping the stock secondary muffler and setting the boost for .9 makes for a strong runner making about 360hp.
Gee, I thought mine was a little too tame out of the box.
I know of someone over on Rennlist with headers, no cat and .9 bar that is making 350 RWHP (approximately 390 FWHP).
The stock muffler makes a great cork as I found out when I went to a RarlyL8 muffler. The stock muffler also makes a great doorstop at 25 lb. but I won't go on showering it with praise
Are you certain about the Turbo S (the 3.3L one) having ported heads? There isn't much information about the 3.3L car around. Everything I've seen only said it has 964 cams, polished intake ports and a stock K27 running at .9 bar.
Port matched, SC cams, K27/K29 turbo, Roush Performance custom headers w/Tial MV-S dual wastegates, Rarlyl8 muffler, LWFW, GT2 clutch & PP, BL wur, factory RS shifter, RS mounts, FVD timing mod, Big Reds, - 210 lb
Old 12-02-2008, 12:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)