View Single Post
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
C'mon sand_man, bite the bullet and get a beater!
Get something reliable and cheap for a daily driver.....right now, it's a buyers market out there so you have a lot to choose from. I understand your feelings about having an expensive piece of equipment in your garage staring you in the face every time you open the garage door. The cheaper car will pay for itself in a few years in that you're not driving the 930 as often.
If you're convinced the 930 has got to go, be prepared to wait for the right buyer to come around to pay your asking price. Right now, the buyer mentality is lowballing any offers on collector cars. There are buyers out there, just fewer of them. I feel your pain, my friend. In my own situation, if the job market doesn't improve in the next 30 days, it's goodbye slantnose.
Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P
Old 12-03-2008, 09:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)