View Single Post

Hi to All,

Thanks for to all who responded and gold worth information. I will get some photos posted once I get the car back from the paint shop. I lives in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. We drives on the right hand side. I previously own a 1977 2.7 911 Targa which I have sold and then bought a Euro 1981 928S with 300HP which I still have with me. I acquired the 930 a Euro 1985 few months ago and has been working on it. Nothing much on the engine, except the ignition problem that keep dieing on me once I push it hard. Finally trace down to the coil and numerous Ignition CD changed with no results. Very dirty interior that took a long time to clean as the previous owner dismantled the Air con Compressor and drove with windows down all the time. Managed to get it all back to shape and sent for painting on the bumpers and front bonnet due to stone chips and poor paint job from the last respray. I managed to drive it briefly and with a straight flow exhaust, it pull very strong at about 3500 to about 5500. after that it runs out of breath. I have a 1.0 bar spring but have not install it yet. I don't know if that will inproved the upper end.

Cheers

Heung
Old 12-04-2008, 08:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)