View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah930 View Post
How many thousands of 930s were built over the years? I just don't see the 930 market (even for early cars) taking off anytime soon. There are probably--check that, definitely--better ways to invest your money than spending it on these cars.
I would not suggest you put your kids tuition fund there just yet. However both the real estate and stock market seem to be the real losers lately. MADE TO MANY??? That thought process does not wash if you consider the increase in the Muscle car market in the last decade. They made way way more of those miserable things ( exception being the later Trans Am Can AM type of developed cars ). If the 930 was to rise that much percentage wise , many could be very wealthy if they wanted the money more than the car( maybe best to get more than one so you can have the best of both worlds).. My point is it is not just the bean counting aspect but what a great car it is out of the box or even better,how it can be returned to the original development versions, all the engineering done, to have a real performance machine.

Last edited by voitureltd; 12-06-2008 at 05:16 PM..
Old 12-06-2008, 05:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)