View Single Post

Garage
Can you ever get tired of looking at a rear end like that?

The few, the proud, the Pelicans et al representing at the end of the Dragon run. L to R, Jeff Cunningham (jcunning) Gabriel Wohl (Reaper930), wife Erin, Miguel Antonetti (Miguel Antonett) and wife Victoria, me and squeeze Bili. Miguel, it was great to meet you and Victoria... you have some mad driving skilz and glad that you and the 930 are making the move to NC.

Seeing as that most of the Pelican 930 contingent was MIA due to winterization, mechanical (me, Sandman, AngMO) and other factors, and this event was so much fun, i think a spring/ summer run may be in order. Gabriel, was great talking all weekend about the details of your project. BTW, I was truly amazed that you were able to wrestle that behmoth bimmer 550 through the twisties like you did. If the Blackbird come east for 'finishing touches' like you alluded too, we will definately make another run happen) That to all for making it a great weekend! Cheers
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 12-08-2008, 10:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #91 (permalink)