View Single Post

gotta brag on Cgarr - check this out

I know that some of you already know this, because you pointed me to Craig Garrett (cgarr) when I asked about twin plug head work. I just think when a fellow board member does exceptional work that you need shout it out.

I talked to Craig up front about what I wanted to do and he gave me a good detailed idea what it might cost. He machined the heads for twin plugs, disassemble, and checked the heads. He saw that I needed some exhaust valve and guide work, did three angle cut, surfaced/trued the heads, and added a thermal coating to the combustion chambers.

He did all this work at a very reasonable rate and turned them around quickly. The REAL kicker, he put his time and money in to these and shipped them back to me without any payment or deposit. He did not know me from Adam, and he put the bill in with the heads and just said "send me a check".

I would gladly recommend Craig and use him again! I will post some pictures of his work.

Thanks,
Danny

Last edited by bahnzai; 12-17-2008 at 12:18 PM..
Old 12-17-2008, 09:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)