Thread: Slant Nose
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by voitureltd View Post
A fun thing he installed was a brake light cut off switch so he could get off freeways on speed runs, less easily detected, when being pursued.
That is soo funny- I did the same thing on my C4 that I used to have- i guess great minds think alike haha

Onboost- so your saying that maybe my fenders are not replicas but the square headlights were a choice on the conversions? I'm glad you know about these things because I don't. Whoever did mine did a great job and the quality of parts is pretty amazing for a little "conversion company". I just appreciate the lines of the stock fenders more than the slant nose. Actually that is not true- IF my car were Guards red- then I would never want to get the normal fenders, but the Grey (I think it is Meteor Grey) does not compliment the lines as well as a bright chromatic color would. A red slant nose is a thing to behold in my opinion, kinda reminds me of Ferraris of yesteryear. But I am not at even thinking about changing the color of the car so I guess it would be easier to change the front fenders and just keep the boxed rockers/ side vents.
2008 C6/Z51 Corvette
Old 12-19-2008, 11:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #59 (permalink)