Thread: Slant Nose
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 930gt-40r View Post
That is soo funny- I did the same thing on my C4 that I used to have- i guess great minds think alike haha

Onboost- so your saying that maybe my fenders are not replicas but the square headlights were a choice on the conversions? -

IF my car were Guards red- then I would never want to get the normal fenders, but the Grey (I think it is Meteor Grey) does not compliment the lines as well as a bright chromatic color would. A red slant nose is a thing to behold in my opinion, kinda reminds me of Ferraris of yesteryear. But I am not at even thinking about changing the color of the car so I guess it would be easier to change the front fenders and just keep the boxed rockers/ side vents.
No.. not saying that your fenders are not replicas.. they could be you need to find out if they are stamped one piece units or if they have a seam in them on the bottom side. It's easy to find as it goes all the way around the upper part of the fender.
- Only saying that AJR offered a choice of factory motor which uses round headlight only, or Mazda motors where you had a choice of round or square headlight in factory factory stamped fender

- aftermarket offered a choice of round or square light, were Mazda motors only, in a conversion fender.
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 12-19-2008, 11:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #60 (permalink)