View Single Post

Garage
Hey Olli, Paul, Brian, Sandman and Juice, it was a long journey literally, figuratively and financially and it is all worth it! The car as Olli graciously described is a beast we took it up to 150mph quite easily in fourth gear and with a twitch of my ankle there was more there but no more road as there was traffic. Man it is a rocket and kudos to Speedwerks for making this thing work out Dave Brown and Andy Mc Neil did a great job on the quality of the work and Drake did a great job tuning it. I can reach in and start the car without any throttle input and it idles like a stocker, the guys at Motec have really impressed me with the tuning, I am gushing about this car and I should be getting some sleep, still a long way back to Michigan, I made it to Charleston WVa before starting to pull the automatic lane changes so I am in what is probably the best Comfort Inn in the country, the rooms have plasma tv, new furniture, carpet artwork etc. all for 80 smackers with my ABA discount. Hey Olli thanks again for dinner really was not necessary, I do wish we had more time before loading the car up though because it only going to sit in my garage until April when we get some decent weather.

Dave I have had that steering wheel for a few years but recently installed it, I have sold a few here on Pelican and can get you one so send me a PM. 3:30 am gotta get some shut eye.

Last edited by SCHNELE; 12-22-2008 at 10:59 AM..
Old 12-19-2008, 11:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)