View Single Post
930s rule the wasteland

Send a message via AIM to h20cooled7
I had Brian set my pressures back to stock ,but I can adjust my cold,warm and boost pressures. The car will do it cold or warm and it was doing the same thing b4 I replaced the WUR so thats why im rulling out pressures. If my pressures were off when he set it up to stock it should of brought it back in in therory . I would like to install a Inovate system to adjust pressures but thats after Christmas. Im gonna try the coil for sheets and gigles and fuel filter because this is a cheap route. I have the Porsche shop manuals but they are very choppy and leave you scratching your head. I might have picked up a bad tank of fuel but I would think it would affect the way it runs across the board not at the same point every gear and at the same rpm range.(but thats when I did notice it running like crap) I am a Volkswagen tech and Im pretty decent with CIS but not a a turbo application. Im reallly not feeling firing up the money incinerator because the wife forgot to water the money tree and the damn thing died. But I will keep you posted on my progress and let you know if I luck out. I was also gonna check the diaphram on my dist,but thought the other CID would fix it. Oh well I'll keep you posted on what I find. what are your symptoms?
1984 944
2001 VW golf TDI
Old 12-20-2008, 04:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)