View Single Post

Garage
I would love to see the second coming of the SR71, hey David, as you know this was not all fun since most of the time the car was a day from me and it is hard for me to sit still not knowing what is going on all the time.

One thing I should point out is that on my first WOT with Olli in the car I said hey this thing is wicked fast but it is making way too much boost it was indicating almost 1.3 bar so I turned it down. Olli and I then made a run to 150/160 (properly calibrated speedometer I will also verify with GPS) and the gauge was indicating 1.1 but in fact based on the Motec data logging it was set to only .8 bar. I have to swap out the gauges anyway so no big deal.

The car truly warps distance/time I am sure most of you know what I mean, I thought it was powerful before the EFI conversion but now it really is a time machine. Now I just have to wait till spring, we got a foot of snow over the weekend.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)