View Single Post

Garage
Hey there Chappy, Yasin the drivability is unreal, it idles like an NA stocker no surging or hunting I know that Drake and Andy spent a lot of time getting the idle right, the last time this car was brought up to me it would not start on the trailer, this time around a friend of mine got it off the trailer for me and it fired up with no issues in 15 degree weather. Drivability is huge for m as this is not a track car only intended to make max power and forsake a proper idle and manners while in town or cruising, the really great part is the part throttle response and tip in, when you step on the loud pedal the car seems in a constant state of readiness to run but at the same time it is happy just cruising. The only apparent short coming is that the car is loud and I have no sound deadening with Wevo transmission and engine mounts I get a little bit of low speed noise in second gear through the open Wevo shifter, I am trying not too sound to much like a p*$$y I am just getting ready for the responses from my wife when she gets in for the first time, uh is that the Matter roll cage that you had to have? well it is in my way, why is it so loud now? where are the back seats?
what I hear wah wah wah as I run through the gears.

Merry Christmas guys, I have already had mine.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)