View Single Post

Garage
Hey Jon, I really am pleased with the car's performance and I will use 300rwhp as the number for my car, I will take it! I appreciate your questions and I will point out that this is a discussion board so I am not offended. My dad was an engineer and he always said "trust but verify," I will say that my car prior to the last tear down using an HF2 turbo made 429RWHP on a mustang dyno but made 13RWHP less on the Dynapack. I can assure I will do a dyno day as soon as possible to verify the numbers for the sake of discussion. I can also tell you that the car was tuned by an independent third party, Motec USA East they have no interest in overstating the numbers but they are risking a huge blow to their reputation if that is the case. While you point to some interesting facts I can only ask some pointed questions tomorrow and respond to you then. By the way I did mean RWHP and as a point of reference I will point you to Professor Ollie's thread over on Rennlist.
http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/911-turbo-930-forum/343048-another-rebuild-efi-conversion.html

PS there were a gaggle of cars there in various states of tune some made 5xx some made 6xx and at least 1 made a minimum of 7xxrwhp, why not call 6xx, 7xx and 8xx respectively.

Last edited by SCHNELE; 12-22-2008 at 06:50 AM..
Old 12-21-2008, 08:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)